This is the best guitar instrumental I’ve ever heard

Nice playing but I'm wondering what instrumental guitar stuff you listen to if this is your favorite?

I didn't find it all that appealing... Although I also didn't think it was bad or anything.

But, hey, that's just a matter of different tastes I guess. Sometimes things just resonate (or not) :)

Nice. Bare Knuckle pickups are SO GOOD!
(I won't post the guitar instrumentals that I love, but there are some!)

I put Abraxas PUs in my old PRS Standard and they are absolutely outstanding pickups. With dark guitars that use a lot of mahogany they’re just perfect.

Man, if you dig the country shred thing, you'll most definitely dig some Hellecasters! My uncle got me into these guys the same year I started playing and though I turned into a fairly devout metalhead, I still listen to these albums all the time.

This song is somethin' else. John Jorgensen does this one and his touch is just ridiculous, the swelling feedback...the build ups...then that, well, you'll hear it-

Goddammmmnnn Jerry Donahue can tear it up! They all can....but man, that B-bender stuff is slick!

Then of course there's Andy Wood, who is a Fractal boy like the rest of us, but that's literally the only similarity because Andy is on a different planet than everyone else.

Man, if you dig the country shred thing, you'll most definitely dig some Hellecasters! My uncle got me into these guys the same year I started playing and though I turned into a fairly devout metalhead, I still listen to these albums all the time.

This song is somethin' else. John Jorgensen does this one and his touch is just ridiculous, the swelling feedback...the build ups...then that, well, you'll hear it-

Goddammmmnnn Jerry Donahue can tear it up! They all can....but man, that B-bender stuff is slick!

Then of course there's Andy Wood, who is a Fractal boy like the rest of us, but that's literally the only similarity because Andy is on a different planet than everyone else.

"Andy is on a different planet than everyone else."

Definitely

Here's a slow Gilmour-style instrumental of mine with Zexcoil pickups (neck & middle) and a Seth Lover at the bridge.

Here's a slow Gilmour-style instrumental of mine with Zexcoil pickups (neck & middle) and a Seth Lover at the bridge.

I can hear that but also feel like there's some Santana and Knopfler influence in there, too.

A couple of phrases had some very "piquant" note choices which we very cool!

Back
Top Bottom