This is Sad. RIP to Steve Morse’s wife Janine

I wonder if her illness is why he retired from Deep Purple?

Sad and it sucks... Cancer can go f**k itself!
Yes he does say that. I have to admit I didn’t know he was going through all this and thought more him leaving DP was due to his arthritic induced injuries. I’ve only been to about two shows since 2020 and really fallen out of what’s happening in many of my favorites music and more personal lives. The irony was my brother was just telling me that he was and I think still is touring with his solo band and the Dregs doing a double gig thing. I hope the touring will be healing for him. I might have to get off my butt and get tickets.

He made the right decision when he decided to retire from Deep Purple to stay with her. Spending time with the loved one, especially when time is ticking out, is the only way we have to make it precious. Steve is an amazing man: every time I met him he was friendly and ready to share his knowledge. I met also Janine in NAMM2018 but I can only say that she was a nice and kind lady. May she rest in peace

My heart broke when I read this.
I thought of you and your recent struggles when I posted this. They look like perfect soulmates. It makes it tough to see life as fair. I know that is not how to look at life, but it does make a person question things and think about what’s important.

I hope you’re getting along and anyone else who has had losses like this. I certainly can empathize from my own experiences.

I've lost family and friends to cancer. What really upsets me is there are KNOWN chemicals in our food and personal products that are linked to cancer and many other health issues. In Europe there are more that 1,600 of these chemicals banned. In the United States there are 11 banned.

The FDA needs a massive overhaul and be forced to cut ties from $$$ sponsorship that promote (and protect) the companies using these poisons. Same with addictive and sometimes dangerous pharmaceutical drugs. Big companies are protected. Consumers (people) are not.

Back
Top Bottom