This is how much I LOVE my AX8......

Ericbr1

Inspired
Well it's -8 degrees tonight in Vermont where I live and my gig isn't too far from my home. my pa gear I keep in a cargo trailer between gigs, and I set it up late afternoon just to give it a chance to adjust (and so I could actually bend the damn cables!) . . Everything is set up ... lights, pa, speaker cab, guitar power amp. . at home still are my 2 guitars I bring and my precious AX8.. I'm sure it didn't need to be babied, but I just felt like it. Off we go now .. . I have many friends' bands gigging tonight too. VT Winter's suck for this stuff .. lol :)

Eric

Hey neighbor... Here in Metrowest MA and it is fookin freezing here as well! Not even thinking of going outside, but did just order an AX8 (I already own an FX8 and love it). I used to have an AX8, but I sold it like a DA and will commit not to sell the one as I just cannot get past the amazing tones I am hearing folks pulling from these things... Anyhow, stay warm!

Hey! Where in VT are you? Who do you play with and where? I'm here too (BTV area). I know several folks in the music circles here and I have yet to see anyone using FAS gear. I've even worn my FAS shirts locally hoping to flush some out....and have only had one person ever say anything.

RR

Hey! Where in VT are you? Who do you play with and where? I'm here too (BTV area). I know several folks in the music circles here and I have yet to see anyone using FAS gear. I've even worn my FAS shirts locally hoping to flush some out....and have only had one person ever say anything.

RR

Hey there, I'm in Vergennes/Ferrisburgh and yea I'm the only one I've seen using FAS stuff too, other than in concerts. .I've seen Britt Floyd, Steve Vai, Periphery and some others use it in concerts. I play with a cover band called Toast. We've played together for over 20 years, but have recently gotten a younger female lead vocalist and changed our tunes around as a result. I prefer male vocals and we had great ones in the past, but she draws more people to our gigs and is a great person and can definitely sing! We play in Vergennes, Ferrisburgh, Middlebury, Rutland, NY, and occasionally in the Burlington /Essex areas. How 'bout yourself? I guarantee you we'll have musical friends in common as it's a very small State. Eric

Cool! I'll have to keep my eye on the schedules here. I haven't played out in many years ...now I'm just a bedroom noodler with a gear obsession, but I have friends and coworkers in several local bands and solo acts. I'll send you a PM.

RR

Hey there, I'm in Vergennes/Ferrisburgh and yea I'm the only one I've seen using FAS stuff too, other than in concerts. .I've seen Britt Floyd, Steve Vai, Periphery and some others use it in concerts. I play with a cover band called Toast. We've played together for over 20 years, but have recently gotten a younger female lead vocalist and changed our tunes around as a result. I prefer male vocals and we had great ones in the past, but she draws more people to our gigs and is a great person and can definitely sing! We play in Vergennes, Ferrisburgh, Middlebury, Rutland, NY, and occasionally in the Burlington /Essex areas. How 'bout yourself? I guarantee you we'll have musical friends in common as it's a very small State. Eric

Jeepers , s'pose you've ventured over to plattusburghapus , across the water from you as well ?
Damn it's cold.

Jeepers , s'pose you've ventured over to plattusburghapus , across the water from you as well ?
Damn it's cold.

Yepper! I've played at the Monopole a few times 3-5 years back. A friend just played there this weekend. Sounds like the cold is going to be even worse for our area next weekend . . woahhh.

Back
Top Bottom