Thinking about buying CP 20 but....

This is not helpful. :mad:

But since you don't have my ears I'm afraid any help is impossible... :rolleyes:
Well the Alloy Ace IR's are IMO generally the best IR's of all packs so to say and none of them are stock IR's. Still we need to remember that around 70% of all IR's I shoot never even make it in the packs so all IR's in the packs have gone through a few rounds of testing. :)

....wondering how folks manage to work their way through the huge amount of variety in it. Having 1,776 IRs to play with is mind boggling.

There are a few that some folks have used to create some amazing presets with but that's like 2 or 3 out of the 1,776.

I'd be interested to hear the process folks use to work through these.

Just use the Ace folder as Mikko and others have mentioned...GREAT pack...My Fav is : Sm57-57 01

Once you are comfortable with it and have extra time besides updating firmware & playing guitar >>> go through the others...BUT you might come back to those Ace folders many times :D:D:D:D:D

i just noticed, I don't have anywhere near 1775 ir's in this pack. I even tried downloading it again. I only have 379 to be exact. am I doing something wrong?

I bought the pack and went straight to the 'Ace' folder. After a quick audition through CabLab free, I've stuck with about 10 and haven't needed to go back to the pack. I think I might try some Alloys as Mikko suggested above.

I bought the pack and went straight to the 'Ace' folder. After a quick audition through CabLab free, I've stuck with about 10 and haven't needed to go back to the pack. I think I might try some Alloys as Mikko suggested above.
That's good to hear Chuk. That's pretty much exactly how I do it myself. :)

Back
Top Bottom