TheAmpFactory..The Next Step!...

TheAmpFactory

Inspired
Greetings all.!

Ive just surfaced over a LONG session with many cabs, that I thought I'd start drumming up interest!. - There is lots to talk about, so here goes!.

Firstly the way Im doing them is the same as in the "Legends Pack" so, many different positions, + mix + Rooms, that part is the same, By popular request, to enable you to purchace them separately, this will happen, so expect to see them as "singles" on the website.. the added benefit to the "bundle" is that you get inter-cab-mixes that you wont otherwise. - The pricing will be low per each cab, and a discounted price if you get the entire collection. - Plus previous "Legends Owners" get a separate discount on top of that too. (more to come on that)

These cabs are the "smaller" variety, Since OwnHammer recently did the High Gain essentials, I therefore did the opposite.. this pack is aimed at studio cabs, Boutique flavors and more low to mid gain amps (i.e Badger's/BadCat/D-13 etc etc) aiming for a style of Jazz/Classic Rock/Rock/Country and blues.

So whats in the box? - well :-

-Badcat 1x12 (Custom Badcat speaker)
-Cornell 1x12 (Jenson loaded cab)
-Bogner 2x12 (Goldfinger – Emminence loaded)
-EvilRobot 1x12 (Custom speaker)
-Fargen 1x12 (Wearhouse Green beret speaker)
-Marshall JTM 1x12 (Custom Shop Special speaker T652)
-Redplate 1x12 (V30’s)
-Swart 1x12 (B52’s Speakers)
-2 Toneking Cabs 2x12’s & 1x12 (G12M & ToneKing custom speaker)
-TwoRock 2x12 (GH12)
-Zilla Cab (Custom cab, with Alinco Golds) - YAY!

AS always, I'll be offering one of the above for free so people can test out quality and see for themselves. - but there are some terrific stuff here to make the axe shine.

So whens it out? - well soon!. still need to go through zillion files and get a good package together!. so not yet. but soon! (not sure that qualifies as a fractal soon) but we will see : )

Hope your still enjoying Legends!

Best
Andy

hmmmmm !!! sounds good
will get the 2rock & Toneking !

a nice completion to HGE from OH, it seems.

You from TAF and OH are really great companies, and I love your products.

First TAF cab set was/is great, Andy. Looking forward to the new set you described.

Thanks for the update!

Good news and looking forward to it.

That said, I'm amazed no one has done a Bassman 4x10.
I'm also amazed there's not more 2x10 IRs, given all the hits with 2x10 fender, vox, etc. on them (Kudos to TAF for the vintage 2x10 Fender BTW).

Thank you for not making high gain IR's as I would be forced to buy them! Its just too enticing not to jump down that rabbit hole!

Greetings all.!

Ive just surfaced over a LONG session with many cabs, that I thought I'd start drumming up interest!. - There is lots to talk about, so here goes!.

Firstly the way Im doing them is the same as in the "Legends Pack" so, many different positions, + mix + Rooms, that part is the same, By popular request, to enable you to purchace them separately, this will happen, so expect to see them as "singles" on the website.. the added benefit to the "bundle" is that you get inter-cab-mixes that you wont otherwise. - The pricing will be low per each cab, and a discounted price if you get the entire collection. - Plus previous "Legends Owners" get a separate discount on top of that too. (more to come on that)

These cabs are the "smaller" variety, Since OwnHammer recently did the High Gain essentials, I therefore did the opposite.. this pack is aimed at studio cabs, Boutique flavors and more low to mid gain amps (i.e Badger's/BadCat/D-13 etc etc) aiming for a style of Jazz/Classic Rock/Rock/Country and blues.

So whats in the box? - well :-

-Badcat 1x12 (Custom Badcat speaker)
-Cornell 1x12 (Jenson loaded cab)
-Bogner 2x12 (Goldfinger – Emminence loaded)
-EvilRobot 1x12 (Custom speaker)
-Fargen 1x12 (Wearhouse Green beret speaker)
-Marshall JTM 1x12 (Custom Shop Special speaker T652)
-Redplate 1x12 (V30’s)
-Swart 1x12 (B52’s Speakers)
-2 Toneking Cabs 2x12’s & 1x12 (G12M & ToneKing custom speaker)
-TwoRock 2x12 (GH12)
-Zilla Cab (Custom cab, with Alinco Golds) - YAY!

AS always, I'll be offering one of the above for free so people can test out quality and see for themselves. - but there are some terrific stuff here to make the axe shine.

So whens it out? - well soon!. still need to go through zillion files and get a good package together!. so not yet. but soon! (not sure that qualifies as a fractal soon) but we will see : )

Hope your still enjoying Legends!

Best
Andy

Great, but will you now offer this in .wav format or will this still be crippled for axe fx users only?

Back
Top Bottom