The working axe2 Devin Townsend patch

I haven´t got this working. The patch loads correctly, but all I can hear is a quiet line in clean sound from the Right channel, nothing from the Left.

I loaded also lots of other Axe2 presets from this site and maybe about 20% of them worked. What could be wrong?

In Devs patch he has a volume block. Bypass that, or replace it with a shunt.
This is usually the problem with downloading patches. The controllers they use , you may not use.

Funeral is right, ditch the volume block.

With regards to other patches, most often it's a volume block issue, sometimes though, if they used a third party cab impulse that you don't have you'll need to replace it with one you do have.

Thanks! That worked. I just needed to delete the volume block, just bypassing it didn´t do the trick.

Thanks! That worked. I just needed to delete the volume block, just bypassing it didn´t do the trick.
In the volume block, set its bypass to thru instead of mute. That will allow you to leave the block if you wish and bypass will "bypass" it. :p

could anyone give a basic rundown of how this patch might be built in the standard? or upload into axe edit? thanks,

In Devs patch he has a volume block. Bypass that, or replace it with a shunt.
This is usually the problem with downloading patches. The controllers they use , you may not use.

Hey guys. If someone could help a new guy to the forum, I'd appreciate it immensely. I've loaded up the townsend patch and shunted the vol block to get sound but I am only getting sound out of one of the two monitors. Could anyone make a suggestion?

Back
Top Bottom