The Wordle thread........(spoiler)

I still watch it. Other than Big Bang Theory, which is much different than Seinfeld, there's really been nothing worth watching, in terms of comedies. Schitt's Creek was pretty good too.

Seinfeld took a season or two to hit its stride, but once it did...it was absolutely hilarious and still is!

I miss the comedies of the 70's too...like All In The Family, Good Times, The Jefferson's, Sandford and Son, Chico and the Man and so many more.

I still watch it. Other than Big Bang Theory, which is much different than Seinfeld, there's really been nothing worth watching, in terms of comedies. Schitt's Creek was pretty good too.

Seinfeld took a season or two to hit its stride, but once it did...it was absolutely hilarious and still is!
Love Seinfeld! I actually recently just got through with the entire series. Gotta say the finale made much more sense when you compress it like that. I recall that at the time lots of people were complaining about the finale.

What's even funnier is that, per Seinfeld, every story line was taken from a real life experience from someone involved with the show.

And yes, sadly, comedy today is pretty much dead.

Back
Top Bottom