The waiting begins. Axe FX-2

Bumping my waiting.

Anticipation building.

Bring on the May delivery

Andrew at IM is great. If you haven't already flick him an email and he might be able to give you an update on the shipping. BTW the Axe is totally worth the wait :D

Cheers.

Well it looks like the shipment of Axe FX XL units has arrived Down Under here in Australia and it's likely I'm going to receive my unit in a few days. I'm pumped. Stay tuned.

The adventure begins! You won't regret it. Tons of help and info on these forums. The product just keeps on getting better. The company and its people are just brilliant. I've got the Mk II, 2 clrs, and an MFC. Clrs are fantastic for FRFR. IM are also great to deal with. You're going to suffer from sleep deprivation because it's just hard to stop playing.

You little bloody beauty!
Maaate.... Just a few more days!! You are going to absolutely love the axe fx... And fractal... Compared to avid and the 11 rack, they are a ray of sunshine.

Pauly

Well it looks like the shipment of Axe FX XL units has arrived Down Under here in Australia and it's likely I'm going to receive my unit in a few days. I'm pumped. Stay tuned.

I'm sure your patience will pay off! In my case, I wasn't constantly checking the calendar in anticipation so the two month wait didn't seem as long.

Back
Top Bottom