The Ultra!!! My new Back up....also MP3 link

Galo

Experienced
I have been looking for a back up to my stage set up for a long time...I have been reading about this unit for the longest and I even tried it in NAMM real fast a few years ago. It wasn't enough time to really check it out...I had a local friend let me borrow his for a couple of days and bingo I had to get one...I do gigs in south America and around the states...it has always been a challenge every time I can not take my rig with me...nothing but chaos with gear and very frustrating...now finally I have gear that I can take with me when ever I can not get my rig...

Cliff, congratulations on your Ax-Efx my friend it takes a lot to satisfy me...I'm very critical with my personal tone...

anyway here is a short clip of my first patch...hope you guys like it.

http://galorivera.com/Audio/axshort.mp3

Adios

Sounds sweeeeet! Reminds me of the Fuchs TDS I sold after I got my AxeFX. How's your patch set up on that one?

Thanks, Den

Right ON! Great tone and killer chops! Do you ever gig in the Tampa Bay/Sarasota area? I'll try to keep an eye out for you, or pm me if you have a list you send out. :cool:

Hmm I 've been lovin this Latin Rock stuff since Santana's early records. It's just so - hmm - un-German :D

email me at galo@grmusic.net and I'll add you to the list...thanks man.
g

loveshine said:
Right ON! Great tone and killer chops! Do you ever gig in the Tampa Bay/Sarasota area? I'll try to keep an eye out for you, or pm me if you have a list you send out. :cool:

Triki you have great taste in music.
Adios
g

Tricki said:
Hmm I 've been lovin this Latin Rock stuff since Santana's early records. It's just so - hmm - un-German :D

Humbuckers...here is the ax.

pavel_guitar.jpg

Tone Seeker said:
Another latin rock lover here. Was that a Strat, Galo?

BTW, welcome aboard, and thanks for the clip.

Terry.

Back
Top Bottom