The Ultimate Drum Off!

metal190

Experienced
For one and all - I invite you to the ultimate rock / metal drum off! Visit the link below and pick your favorites based on the bracket. Drummers with the highest vote count continue to the next round!

Drum Off! - CHALLONGE!

After you vote, come back for some discussion on the match ups! I know this is a guitar forum - but most of us are putting our guitar music with drums, right? I have to imagine there's a good handful of people who have some strong feelings about drums around here...

I tried but couldn't seem to get my vote to stick. The matchups seem pretty random to me. For instance, Mike Mangini vs. Ringo Starr?

This is going to take some work... but why not post videos of each drummer that is on the face off?

@acwild I should mention, you do need to register with challonge.com. Although it is the quickest and easiest online registration I've come across. For that matter, you don't even have to validate your email address.

@mortega76 I really like the idea. I did one of these with my buddies, and it was helpful for them when I specified which group each drummer was most renowned for playing with. The video clips is also a great idea. It would take some time, but I'm happy to do it. What do you think - post a list with associated links here in the forum?

Back
Top Bottom