The Tone!

This is a Cab Pack that is in an extremely early stage but it's something very special (like always). :) These are two different cabinets in this clip.

You have a real knack for finding great settings on an amp and pairing it with a great IR. I was able to get a sound similar to one of your previous demos with a stock IR, but I would not have thought to go to that type IR with that amp with the settings you had. Good job. Very nice.

sounds like there's a lot of the original guitar signal coming trough. The low end is kind of farty and british sounding, not that there's a link between the two. I can't figure out what's going on in the low end. there's a DI signal mixed in here somewhere, lol.

sounds like there's a lot of the original guitar signal coming trough. The low end is kind of farty and british sounding, not that there's a link between the two. I can't figure out what's going on in the low end. there's a DI signal mixed in here somewhere, lol.

No DI but maybe you're onto something. :lol

No DI but maybe you're onto something. :lol

It sounds like a wacky thing to do, but I used to do this with amplitube metal. I would blend just a tiny bit of a pretty compressed DI signal in parallel and run both the amp and DI through the cab. Worked pretty good for rock stuff that needed to be super punchy. I stopped doing that with the axe fx.

Back
Top Bottom