The Tone Scientist - my YouTube channel about Fractal (and modelers in general)

DLC86

Fractal Fanatic
Hi folks, I'm making this thread to let you know that I just started a youtube channel where I'll talk about amp modelers (but not only that) and Fractal Audio devices especially, since that's what I've been mainly using for the last 9 years.
I've always been a technical-minded guy, so I'll go pretty in depth with my explanations, to offer something that's often missing in youtube videos, in our niche at least.

I already put out a couple videos but these are in my mother language (Italian), though I'll start very soon to make some content in English as well, so if you're interested please subscribe to the channel and help me grow it. Thank you!

All my "marketing" here will be this single announcement thread, cuz I don't wanna spam my videos on every thread and forum like some other youtubers do, I find that annoying.

Here's the latest video in case there's anyone who understands Italian:

Great videos! Subscribed. I particularly enjoyed the Gilmour series.

I only know maybe 10 words in Italian but it certainly does not bother me especially when the translations are available if needed. It's actually refreshing to watch videos in another language. Keep it coming!

Thanks a lot guys, I also wanna start making some videos in English in the near future, but I'm sure some of my Italian followers will start complaining as soon as I do it 😅

Oh! How could I have missed this? Subscribed! Thank you very much for the contribution.

I've always been frustrated with 100% of the paid Gilmour presets that I have purchased, and I've got many. But tutorials like these are a priceless aid for the DIY way, which is always the best.

Oh! How could I have missed this? Subscribed! Thank you very much for the contribution.

I've always been frustrated with 100% of the paid Gilmour presets that I have purchased, and I've got many. But tutorials like these are a priceless aid for the DIY way, which is always the best.
Third part of the Gilmour series (1987-1995) will be the next video I'll do (except maybe one about the upcoming fm9 firmware) but it will take me at least a week to do it 😉

And after I finish those I'll dig into some other of my favourite bands/guitarists, which include Page, Hendrix, Wilson/Porcupine Tree, Tool, SOAD, Muse and others... So, stay tuned!

Last edited:
NEW VIDEO

Third part of the series about Gilmour is finally online!

In this episode we'll take a look at his rigs going from 1987, the year A Momentary Lapse Of Reason was released, till 1994, year of the Division Bell tour and therefore of the recording of PULSE.

@Admin M@ an unrelated and personal question, just out of curiosity: do you have Sicilian origins/ancestors? Cuz your surname is clearly Italian and it's actually pretty common in my area.

Back
Top Bottom