The sense of entitlement is strong with this one.

Please don't burn this man out.

Go chill out with a nice, relaxing cup of tea, spend some time with your loved one(s), play your current, excellent-sounding firmware, whatever floats your boat. Yelling at the pilot will not make the plane arrive more quickly.

That's all I wanted to say, really.

I agree 110%. I tire of the I want this, I want that, crowd. Someonme coming from the outside would think the amps suck and so do the FX. I mean their are so many and the possibilities are endless. And they are fabulous like notjhing ever put out there,,but it still is not enough for some. I love my II, but I would be a very happy camper with my old Ultra for a very long, long time.
Yet, because Cliff is obviously such a different type of owner\inventor\etc many folks just seem to ignore what they have and just say we need this, we need that. We need more. Give it a rest.
Enough already.

Last edited:
Scr*w you guys..i say suck him dry and throw away the corpse!! :mrgreen
I did not realize JW accepts vampires as well! I would think any walk of life congregation would have to assess the situation with an individual that could feed on fellow brethren. :lol

There is a whole crew working hard as hell behind the scenes on this stuff and the pilot is indeed very focused and toiling away.

It will be worth the wait, I know that kills you guys (it would drive me insane) but that's the truth - no BS. This is a big deal and a lot of folks are working hard to make sure this is rock solid.

Hang tight folks...

well cliff wouldn't leak out all these new features if it would "burn him out" by all of us itching to get our hands on it. it's called smart marketing. he has successfully created a buzz about his product that has everyone talking. the more people talking about it, the more potential customers he lures in. i'm sure that he loves seeing all the these threads from his devoted customers begging for the latest firmware the "he" hyped us on.

I had good timing to be away on biz trip with no guitar or Axe-Fx.

I'll be back on the weekend.. it BETTER be ready by then :) Or else... I'll keep waiting, that's what!

preach and prey.... Errrrr I mean preach and pray :mrgreen
Gotta admit that had me reeling in laughter.

Yes...they'll keep you 'awake' while sucking the lifeblood out of you, but first making sure to drain it most of it on the ground thoroughly:)

I don't know what you guys are talking about or what went "down"... but even I'm "itching" to get the new official 3.0!!! Cliff and company definitely have something fabulous cooking for all of us. So keep in mind this isn't fast food... it's gourmet, and it takes time to cook to perfection.

I came from the TC G-System world.
It took forever to get a fix for the EQ blend bug.
My Axe 2 came with 2.00 installed, I silently await any upgrade they will bless us with.

8)

Wow did Scott just hack your account and come up with that??? :mrgreen
hahahaha... actually my wife was cooking up some beef rib-eye steaks for me ala Gordon Ramsey along with some asparagus, mushrooms and a baked potato... all of which I would never have eaten this time last year... but since then we've been on a Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmare & Master Chef marathon... hence the cooking reference. :D

P.S. Now I'm feeling the steak hangover... damn... it was good.

Now that's a dinner I could eat any night. Well sans the mushrooms. :)

~looking over at the frozen pot pie~ :(

Now that's a dinner I could eat any night. Well sans the mushrooms. :)

~looking over at the frozen pot pie~ :(
Craig,
What the heck is that you're lugging around in your avatar? It looks like the Stanley Cup!

Sometimes the chatter on this forum hints of a hockey game. Drop the gloves! Let's get it on! :eek:

Craig,
What the heck is that you're lugging around in your avatar? It looks like the Stanley Cup!

Sometimes the chatter on this forum hints of a hockey game. Drop the gloves! Let's get it on! :eek:

It is! I am a huge hockey fan. Rare for a So Cal guy I know. I happened to be on the road one day when the local radio station said the Stanley Cup would be displayed at such and such store in the mall. I look up and the Mall is the next exit. There was a line wrapped around the store. They do a cool thing where they take your picture with it and print it out on the spot. So I went in and asked the guy if I wait in that line will I be able to get a picture with it also? Just happens they are taking it out of the case right then. He looks over and says, I can do you one better and tossed it in my lap.

May seem silly to many but that was exciting to me... holding the Stanley Cup!!!!

Last edited:
There is a whole crew working hard as hell behind the scenes on this stuff and the pilot is indeed very focused and toiling away.

It will be worth the wait, I know that kills you guys (it would drive me insane) but that's the truth - no BS. This is a big deal and a lot of folks are working hard to make sure this is rock solid.

Hang tight folks...

is there something yet to be revealed that's being added? Or is it just testing at this point to make sure there are no bugs. Just curious it helps kill the time before the crackware is revealed. Because it seems like there's a somethin' a brewin' in fractal ville lol

Back
Top Bottom