The Schnizel Post

Just got to Austria to see family tuesday AM (it being 3:40 here and 9:40 home time). I have gotten schnitzel and radlers each time. I also buy radlers at home since alcohol could be sold at grocery stores abd my local stocked up.

I am hoping we can do a bit of a foodie day this time, who knows.

Just got to Austria to see family tuesday AM (it being 3:40 here and 9:40 home time). I have gotten schnitzel and radlers each time. I also buy radlers at home since alcohol could be sold at grocery stores abd my local stocked up.

I am hoping we can do a bit of a foodie day this time, who knows.
Ah, lucky you. My ex-GF's parents live a block off the Renn Veg in Vien. Would love to get to see Europe someday....

In my previous role at the company I work for I very frequently visited the areas around Schwäbisch Hall and Crailsheim. Always loved the food over there, my last trip was pre-COVID so I should find myself a good excuse to do some vendor visits. Schnitzel, Käse Spätzle, Hefe Weißen….All great except for my health😆

My aunt and uncle live in Boblingen, and my aunt makes some of the best schnitzel! (I’m too lazy to lookup how to put an umlout over the o!)

Schnitzel is good, but what's on top matters just as much. Sauces make or break it
inb4 the purist cork sniffers "B-b-b-but it's supposed to be eaten without a sauce"

Back
Top Bottom