The real programming and layout finally begins.

Spoons

Inspired
http://swww.srwspoon.com/image/MFC-101_Board_Begins.JPG
IMFC-101_Board_Begins_Small.JPG

Impressive!

I look forward to seeing the final build.

Is it intended to be an all-in-one portable rig? I was looking at EV-5 pedals which are over 2lbs lighter each! Saves 8+ lbs!

Impressive!

I look forward to seeing the final build.

Is it intended to be an all-in-one portable rig? I was looking at EV-5 pedals which are over 2lbs lighter each! Saves 8+ lbs!

Yes, it will be an all-in-one portable rig with a cover; the bottom board is representative of the one that will be used in the final assembly, it's all designed on a CAD just finalizing the final details.

I like these pedals, I've been using these kinds of pedals in front of amps for years and the plugs are ALL on the end.

Yes, it will be an all-in-one portable rig with a cover; the bottom board is representative of the one that will be used in the final assembly, it's all designed on a CAD just finalizing the final details.

I like these pedals, I've been using these kinds of pedals in front of amps for years and the plugs are ALL on the end.

Actually after thinking back to using EV-5 pedals many years ago I remembered that they were not the most rugged pedal, and IIRC they didn't last very long through constant use during a 3-5 club dates a week schedule.

Please keep us updated on the progress of this build.

Last edited:
yay, another 4-fv500 user.:encouragement:
looking forward to seeing your finished pedalboard.
to keep things tidy, i have made my own trs cables with angled jacks and tailored lengths so there are no loose cables running all over the place.

yay, another 4-fv500 user.:encouragement:
looking forward to seeing your finished pedalboard.
to keep things tidy, i have made my own trs cables with angled jacks and tailored lengths so there are no loose cables running all over the place.

When it's done you won't see any of the cables or connectors at all.

Pedalboard nerd alert!
I guess I resemble that remark, sobeit.

I've got to have many channels in this rig…

UltraCompactRack1.jpg

…to accomplish the same things that I can now do with one channel and the setup below.

PedalBoardSmall.JPG

So I guess I'm a pedalboard nerd and damn proud of it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom