"The Preset's Song" AX8 Video

Hi! I want to share this song I recorded with my AX8 playing through all the sounds and presets that I use in live shows...

At the minute 1:40 you can hear each sound and read the description about the Amps models and Cabs I'm using... I'm playing with OwnHammer IRs for the Cabs.

Thanks for watching! ;-)

Why is it that so many Axe-fx videos has this kind of lead tone?

EDIT: Not that it's bad! Just curious, don't think i ever heard a recorded amp sound this way

Why is it that so many Axe-fx videos has this kind of lead tone?

EDIT: Not that it's bad! Just curious, don't think i ever heard a recorded amp sound this way

Hi! Mmm... may be because this kind of "lead tone" is very comfortable to play with... in the video I'm using 2 lead tones... one with a Fuchs Amp (Dumble sound) and other with a FAS Crunch (Marshall sound)... of course I agree that there are a lot of lead tones that we can get with the Amp models in the Fractal Devices... but these 2 work very well for several musical styles... ;)

Thanks for watching and your comments!

Hi! Mmm... may be because this kind of "lead tone" is very comfortable to play with... in the video I'm using 2 lead tones... one with a Fuchs Amp (Dumble sound) and other with a FAS Crunch (Marshall sound)... of course I agree that there are a lot of lead tones that we can get with the Amp models in the Fractal Devices... but these 2 work very well for several musical styles... ;)

Thanks for watching and your comments!
Hi!
Just to be clear, I absolutely dont think there's anything wrong with it! Merely finding it interesting that alot of the lead clips posted here have some sort of common denominator. It could be trend, or just that alot of players like the Dumble-clone models, myself included :)
Seems no-one else hears it though so it's probably just in my head or me not being used to single-coil lead tones yet :D

Thanks for posting the clip man, long live the fractalz

Back
Top Bottom