The Pop Tart thread

Not only a retard for posting that here... but to get pissy about it was just comical.

...maybe he couldn't get any more pop-tarts and needed the scratch to get a fix?

229.jpg

...maybe he couldn't get any more pop-tarts and needed the scratch to get a fix?

229.jpg
Organic treats? I'm pretty sure theyre made out of cardboard marinated in sugar water and coated with frosting. Delicious cardboard that is. Might as well say health food tastes great. We all know that's a lie.

Ummm... Brave tarts? What product marketing genius came up with that name?

I don't want to have to assess how courageous I'm feeling while making my breakfast choices.

New Brave Tarts! Have them with your Doom Cereal and Dysentery Coffee! (Part of this complete breakfast).

I bet he would of "SOLD OUT" for a box of strawberry pop tarts... what with him having a major mental malfunction posting that here thinking he would have some takers...

Hahahaa!! Is that a new one cobbler?

fly me to the moon
and let me sing among the tarts

Well, it's one for the money Two for the show
Three to get pop-tart Now go, cat, go ...

Bop bopa-a-lu a whop pop-tart
Tutti frutti, oh Rudy

Hahahaa!! Is that a new one cobbler?

fly me to the moon
and let me sing among the tarts

Well, it's one for the money Two for the show
Three to get pop-tart Now go, cat, go ...

Bop bopa-a-lu a whop pop-tart
Tutti frutti, oh Rudy

I was wondering if anyone would catch the connection...

Dojo said "It's only just begun" which is an old Carpenters pop hit from the 70's. My post was a play on another hit of theirs called "close to you".

Kinda sad that I would even know that TBH. Yikes!

You guys need girlfriends/wife's/something inflatable you can stick a picture of the Kemper over... :mrgreen

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom