The "Official" unofficial Axe Fx II US Purchase Availability Thread

Selling your coupon to someone down at the bottom of the List?
Why didn't I think of that? I wonder how much a coupon for #20
on the Wait List will be worth once it becomes common knowledge that
the List has begun? (insert Dr. Evil laugh)

Don't forget to yell "come Mr. Bigglesworth" as you run out with your Axe-FX II. :)

You can buy slot #3 for ONE MILLION DOLLARS. :D :lol :twisted

Just a caution there.. with the MFC list I don't think there was a lot of regularity or predictability to the rate that emails went out. It seemed like Cliff sent out the first few just to calm everyone down, but then subsequent emails came along really slowly. And like has been pointed out, many guys are still waiting for MFC email now, even though it's been more or less consistently in stock for many months.

I don't mean to be the wet blanket, and I hope it's different now. I'm just trying to be realistic.

Based on past history ..., I would have to agree !

I got my AXE OF THE COVENANT yesterday with no help from BOTs or script or even the Knights Of Templar. I even typed my credit card wrong....TWICE!

Things have really calmed down if I could type fast enough.

280px-Tissot_Moses_and_Joshua_in_the_Tabernacle.jpg

Last edited:
Is the first page in this thread the best source for times the units have been put on the store? I don't plan to play the F8 game, but if it slows down I might consider giving it a couple of tries now and then.

Thanks and congrats to those who have units :) Things have improved since my last visit!

Boogie

Is the first page in this thread the best source for times the units have been put on the store? I don't plan to play the F8 game, but if it slows down I might consider giving it a couple of tries now and then.

Thanks and congrats to those who have units :) Things have improved since my last visit!

Boogie

Its the most comprehensive place to view history. This thread usually gets updated within second of when they become available. The "best" place to be is on the site when they show up.

what's the best time to be checking? I had one in the cart on the second batch yesterday, but was not fast enough.

Edit - I guess between 12:30 to 2 Central based on the first page

Last edited:
Wow, first time I actually saw one in my cart since this debacle started. I passed though...as I am in the top 20 on the unofficial list. Hopefully Cliff will start dishing out some coupons soon!

Demand definately slowing atleast a little. Seems I have been able to add one to my cart for a couple minutes. 400$ less and I would have continued

It will be funny that demand decreasing means it sells out in 3-5 minutes rather then 5 seconds

Back
Top Bottom