The "Official" unofficial Axe Fx II US Purchase Availability Thread

This whole thing is a farce. Fractal should have kept the entire project under wraps until they had at least 400-500 units boxed up and ready to ship.
While I agree that Fractal could have handled this better,
the reality is that banks have completely stopped giving small businesses credit lines to finance inventory,
and I doubt that Fractal could afford to build 400 units from their company checking account.

How much of a credit line are you willing to give Fractal?

Or8ital - are you going to keep checking and maintaining the history for the OP here now that you got one? Please do.. and thanks!

Crazy time this is! I can't believe I'm going to these lengths to spend $2200 on a box they won't even ship to me in Canada!

Or8ital - are you going to keep checking and maintaining the history for the OP here now that you got one? Please do.. and thanks!

Crazy time this is! I can't believe I'm going to these lengths to spend $2200 on a box they won't even ship to me in Canada!

I actually dont have one yet. But I do plan to keep it up to date for a while.

I gotta call it a day. Will update later with findings, if any, but likely will miss out if they sell out in 20 seconds again.

I'm out too. Can't say we didn't stay until the bitter end. Hopefully next week will prove more fruitful. Later guys!

Back
Top Bottom