The NEW snippet of our project ''Blasting The Wine'' + FAS & ML upcoming MESA pack

Hyper Planet

Power User
Hey fellas :), this is the third snippet of our new musical project Blasting The Wine, My Father is on Dulcimer me on the guitar and my brother Armin on Bass guitar,

PLEASE LISTEN ON SOUND CLOUD LINK AS WELL, SOUND QUALITY ON INSTAGRAM IS NOT WELL

For the guitar I use two IR from upcoming MESA pack by FAS & ML and my brother used two IR from ML USA Bass, all the instruments recorded with Axe-Fx II on Quantum 8.01

How does it sound to your ears ?

Much like last time it's rare to hear something genuinely new in modern music. I love how you guys mixes your heritage with Dream Theater and djent and it all works and doesn't sound forced. The guitar sound is actually very Petrucci-esque! :) I love it.. keep it up homie.

Much like last time it's rare to hear something genuinely new in modern music. I love how you guys mixes your heritage with Dream Theater and djent and it all works and doesn't sound forced. The guitar sound is actually very Petrucci-esque! :) I love it.. keep it up homie.

Thank you so much for your nice words Mikko, that means a lot to me :).

Or you could go retro and start a Roy Wood & Wizard cover band
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Wood
the resemblance in the right hand picture is uncanny ;)
.....only a Brit(or a dedicated Anglophile like me) could make that connection.......the Move and Wizzard were some of the very best bands that never made it big over here in the States...and Roy Wood is a bonafide genius. .....more on point, this clip by @Hyper Planet and family is very inspiring and looking forward to the final product!

Last edited:
Perhaps. :)
I've been a fan of Roy Wood since the 60's and I'm also a fan of Hyper Planet & Co.
As Mikko said it all comes together but I did think there were some discordant notes with the dulcimer this time.
Me too. I had Shazam when it came out in 1970.

I've been a fan of Roy Wood since the 60's and I'm also a fan of Hyper Planet & Co.
As Mikko said it all comes together but I did think there were some discordant notes with the dulcimer this time.
Thought I'd share this with you as I just became aware of it as a result of our. Roy Wood bonding...there was a live recording from the Move's only U.S tour from 1969
That got released in 2011....found it on I Tunes and it is AWESOME.
https://itun.es/us/YuwfD

Thank you so much for your comment and happy to have you :), stay tuned for the next snippets, everything is sound good to us

Back
Top Bottom