The new Brit 800 #34 WOW!! (Preset included)

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
If you haven't tried it out do yourself a favor. :) These are pretty much default settings using one of the stock IR's that I've made but I'll include a preset in here just in case:

The attack and snap is spot on perfect for that Marshall kerrang without that notorious low end rumble. Obviously we're all huge Slash fans and I know the first two albums I ever owned was Use Your Illusion I and II... just to be clear I was five years old. ;) This is definitely the amp sim that takes me closest to that sound that I consider "the Marshall tone" so thank you @FractalAudio Cliff for once again making the world a better place one amp sim at a time.

Attachments

• ML Brit 800 34 (Axe-Fx II).syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 406
  • ML Brit 800 34 (AX8).syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 162
What are you using for mastering to get that sweet ass stereo spread? I expected to see a Haas type effect or at least stereo cabs when I opened the preset but nope. Your clip sounds phenomenal.

What are you using for mastering to get that sweet ass stereo spread? I expected to see a Haas type effect or at least stereo cabs when I opened the preset but nope. Your clip sounds phenomenal.
It's double tracked, panned hard left and right.....

But it does sound killer!

Yeah like @Moke said it's just double tracked. Industry standard technique for over 50 years. :) I do however have a widener preset that sort of simulates this... let me see if I can find it.

If you haven't tried it out do yourself a favor. :) These are pretty much default settings using one of the stock IR's that I've made but I'll include a preset in here just in case:

The attack and snap is spot on perfect for that Marshall kerrang without that notorious low end rumble. Obviously we're all huge Slash fans and I know the first two albums I ever owned was Use Your Illusion I and II... just to be clear I was five years old. ;) This is definitely the amp sim that takes me closest to that sound that I consider "the Marshall tone" so thank you @FractalAudio Cliff for once again making the world a better place one amp sim at a time.

Yeah great! I can not wait to make a video with this! ;)

Usually I don't try shared presets, because they never work for me. This time it's different, it really sounds fantastic! I'm glad I tried it, might be my new low gain amp.

[Quote = "Virgilio, posta: 1503486, membro: 8879"] Grande, Andrea! suona bene [/ QUOTE]
Grazie amico mio! Ma il merito questa volta è di MLSOUNDLAB!

Back
Top Bottom