The new amps don't show in Axe Edit

Denis

Inspired
Does someone have the same issue ? I updated to version 8 and the new amps and stuff are not showing in Axe Edit.Does someone know how to fix this ?

A new version of Axe edit is on the way that will have all the latest updates and in sync with version 8

AE needs to be updated to "see" the new amps and other features.
The update is not yet available but soon will be.

Wait for the new axe edit to be released. With every (major) firmware update there comes an update for the axe edit as well. It is not recommended to use axe edit now with firmware 7 or 8 due to some glitches that have been reported. The new axe edit will be available soon.
You can still access the amps via the front panel though.

are the axe edit updates, days or weeks after the FW release? - and I dont have access to the front as easy as I'd like.
(just wondering) - as this is my first update with the AxeFx2

are the axe edit updates, days or weeks after the FW release? - and I dont have access to the front as easy as I'd like.
(just wondering) - as this is my first update with the AxeFx2
it varies. usually it's within a few days, but the editor is currently undergoing some serious updating.

Oh really? - what sort of updating.. as I just got used to that one. :) - and personally I thought it was flawless, but do realize others had problems.
is there a link anywhere to read about upcoming features?

Back
Top Bottom