The "ML Secret" finally revealed

Everything that FAS and ML releases goes through heavy beta testing. In my case it goes through multiple beta groups. It's what that four letter word "soon" stands for. The physical work is done. I've done my part. It takes a long time to beta test thousands of IRs while beta testing everything else FAS is working on like Quantum. :)

gotch ya! THAT'S WHY sounds good!!! :lol

Heavy sounding!

That seems to be the case with this pack. The real life cabinet was not your everyday USA 4x12 cab. It was older, tour worn, speakers were real English 70w V30s and not the Chinese ones that they use nowadays. Worn as much as they possibly can without exploading. The end result is a Cab Pack that works with every amp sim in the Axe-Fx (I guarantee that) yet sounds mean, evil and heavy as.. led. It's hard to do better even for myself. :) I believe this new pack is quite different yet equally awesome.

Wish Jon would do a video showing how he produces his tunes!

I would love to see that too. Jon is a good dude and he is always capable of creating impressive clips. :) I love how accurate his playing is. All the small bends and articulate details are doubled (even quadded at times) perfectly. :)

hi, will you do a few scooped settings too? most of this modern stuff isn´t that much scooped and is miss that a lot. maybe you can have such setting too included. :)

hi, will you do a few scooped settings too? most of this modern stuff isn´t that much scooped and is miss that a lot. maybe you can have such setting too included. :)

If you're talking about Misha's cab pack, they usually have lots of mids in their tones. This is basically the signature in djenty tones.

Haha it wasn't long ago when "scooped" stood for "modern". I'll see what I can do. :)

Bought the pack yesterday.......and I must say that you have some really nice IR's in there. I'm loving the Alloy Aces mixes......the 57/121 and 57/160 mixes are my favorite. Just toyed with the bundles for a minute last night......but they need a little work to jive with my guitar setup. Love the IR's though! Can't wait for the Citrus pack.....

Bought the pack yesterday.......and I must say that you have some really nice IR's in there. I'm loving the Alloy Aces mixes......the 57/121 and 57/160 mixes are my favorite. Just toyed with the bundles for a minute last night......but they need a little work to jive with my guitar setup. Love the IR's though! Can't wait for the Citrus pack.....

That's good to hear! :) Presets will always be a bit hit or miss because we run the Axe-Fx in so many different ways.

I'd love to hear how it sounds for you!

That's good to hear! :) Presets will always be a bit hit or miss because we run the Axe-Fx in so many different ways.

I'd love to hear how it sounds for you!

I'll see if I can make some demo's this weekend. I never know what to play in demo's, so expect to get some ambient, churchy stuff mixed in with some 80's rock tones.

Okay guys here are the news report!

ML Class-A is out and I'm loving the clips people are getting with them. Thanks for that. Remember to check that one out of you already haven't: http://shop.fractalaudio.com/Cab_Pack_18_ML_Class_A_p/fas-801-0018.htm

I have some great news for you guys. Both the new Misha pack and the secret pack will come out "soon". Soon is never a constant set time but we really want to release it this starting month so everyone has the time to write about these packs to Santa/wife/mom/dad/boyfriend/girlfriend. :D

I'll create separate threads for both of these packs ASAP. These are both must have packs and I'm pretty sure a sales pitch isn't needed. :)

Is everyone in the holiday mood?

Back
Top Bottom