The mini joys thread

Just got a new saddle for my motorcycle - rode for a little over 3 hours without any pain in the backside. That is a really big mini joy in my world - really looking forward to the longer, multi-day rides I have planned later this year.

Have to say it, but losing the extra weight with salads and low calorie soups. This evening was a cheat day (bowl of Grape-Nuts and some berries/milk). Had been pushing 235, now about 231, and looking to burn off extra calories tomorrow with household chores and some organizing/spring cleaning. Still feeling the effects of a head/chest cold; will need to dust/vacuum soon.

The mini-joy point might be finding something that results in accomplishing one or more tasks while feeling the endorphins associated with the sense of accomplishment.

Have to say it, but losing the extra weight with salads and low calorie soups. This evening was a cheat day (bowl of Grape-Nuts and some berries/milk). Had been pushing 235, now about 231, and looking to burn off extra calories tomorrow with household chores and some organizing/spring cleaning. Still feeling the effects of a head/chest cold; will need to dust/vacuum soon.

The mini-joy point might be finding something that results in accomplishing one or more tasks while feeling the endorphins associated with the sense of accomplishment.

Good on ya. Enjoy yer cheat. I had chocolate mousse the other day, and it was DELICIOUS....

I used to eat Grape Nuts for breakfast, every morning - this was 35 years ago. Loved them. Also poured a ton of sugar on them, the start of a bad habit that I'm finally getting past. Congrats on the weight loss!

Back
Top Bottom