The face you make when....

EJ James (Street)

Experienced
...you FINALLY have your AFIIIT/FC12/Expression pedals working the way you want and piping sound into your DAW! Been a LONG time in the making!

AxeFXFinallySetUp.jpg

+12 karma points for changing strings on all of your guitars (18 of them) that haven't been changed in close to 3 years due to relo from Texas to Montana and back again. I've never had so many pricked/bloodied fingers at the same time, and I'm a diabetic. ROFL

Can't wait to start tracking all of these ideas that have bubbled up since I last had a functional studio. WEWT!

video game winner GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

...you FINALLY have your AFIIIT/FC12/Expression pedals working the way you want and piping sound into your DAW! Been a LONG time in the making!

View attachment 112989

+12 karma points for changing strings on all of your guitars (18 of them) that haven't been changed in close to 3 years due to relo from Texas to Montana and back again. I've never had so many pricked/bloodied fingers at the same time, and I'm a diabetic. ROFL

Can't wait to start tracking all of these ideas that have bubbled up since I last had a functional studio. WEWT!
Hey, I think that's my shirt. I want it back, lol.

Back
Top Bottom