The EUs AFX2s are HERE! Cliff! Everyone!

September Oct....?
When I get mine it will be even better :)

...and when i'll get mine, axe fx VII will long have been out, having a small guy from planet zzijickkzagg12 integrated into its circuits, that sings songs so sweetly that your IR equipped axe fx II will look sooooooo 80s compared to that! :-D

I am still not impressed with the fact that they have only told 136 followers on their Twitter page that the next shipment is delayed

"Next Axe-Fx II shipment expected to be ready mid-October. We will inform when we know how many units we will get."

Seeing that a lot of us could be waiting a whole damn year for this thing, wouldn't it be nice PR if the Gen 1 users got a few updates now and again? An additional amp or 2 or new fx? I'm sure there's a little room left in them yet??

It's all "look at this new thing for the AF2" and the other babies have been thrown out with the bath water.

My Ultra is developing middle child syndrome and could turn into a psychopath!

i might order the Axe FX III now, get first in line globally :D

...but since you are located in Europe, first in line 'globally' will probably ACTUALLY mean first in line globally MINUS the US :-D. ...and in case of axe fx III this will make the same crucial difference as with axe fx II, which will mean three to four times the waiting time :-DDDDDDD. Anyway, if things go as expected, Europe will be as broke by then as the US will be, and the only people that will be able to afford the axe III will probably be Chinese anyway :-D

Anyway, if things go as expected, Europe will be as broke by then as the US will be, and the only people that will be able to afford the axe III will probably be Chinese anyway :-D
Hmmm ..... what amp model will work with a Pipa or a Ruan I wonder?

I think the Axe 3 will actually be a lifesize robotic model of Cliff with a pair of speakers for buttocks and you just put your guitar in it's hands and fire some midi at it. Tweaking via the nipples will be possible ..... but it will be a brave man who uses the output knob ....

Ordered my Axe II on April fools day and just got a mail I will get it at the end of October.
You have just received one? As in today? Did you ask them, or was it an email to the whole list?

As I keep seeing people posting about updates and I ordered March and so far have heard jack s**t for a month.

Last edited:
You have just received one? As in today? Did you ask them, or was it an email to the whole list?

As I keep seeing people posting about updates and I ordered March and so far have heard jack s**t for a month.

Was wondering the same thing. March 28th here and haven't heard anything from 'em.
So I suspect there's a pun intended here, like BadMelonFarmer said.

No, no pun. I mailed them to congratulate them with their anniversary. I received a thank you mail with the (expected!) delivery date.

No, no pun. I mailed them to congratulate them with their anniversary. I received a thank you mail with the (expected!) delivery date.

Right :p So if you're getting yours it means me and other ones from march and before are getting ours too. Fantastic news, thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom