• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

The dark side of your wife owning a Mini Cooper....

jlynnb1

Axe-Master
Because now for road trips it makes more sense to take the 35mpg car than the 15mpg SUV....which means I can no longer take my Axe and a couple of guitars...which means I've been away from my gear for 3 days already and I'm about to lose my mind. Just say no guys, you've been warned....

Last edited:
...which means I can longer take my Axe and a couple of guitars...which means I've been away from my gear for 3 days already and I'm about to lose my mind.

Trusting you mean can 'no' longer take your Axe. I think 'about to lose my mind'..... has arrived :)

Because now for road trips it makes more sense to take the 35mpg car than the 15mpg SUV....which means I can no longer take my Axe and a couple of guitars...which means I've been away from my gear for 3 days already and I'm about to lose my mind. Just say no guys, you've been warned....

Take the money you save on gas and spend them on an AX8 - bring the AX8 in a laptop bag and one guitar - problem solved........
You're welcome........

Take both cars next time .... you can tell your wife that two people in a Mini Cooper wrecks the mpg and with both vehicles travelling you'll be getting 35 mpg + 15 mpg .... and that's an astounding 50 mpg!

I'd just leave the wife at home and take my Axe and guitars on the road trip.. I'm sure 3 days away from her wouldn't make you lose your mind ;-)

Travel acoustic?

I can recommend the Journey Overhead (I have the carbon fiber version) or if you have more room, a Voyage Air (I have a dread).

5P5qdp5.jpg

all fantastic suggestions, lol. i mean, my grandfather who i'm visiting has a beautiful gretsch i play, but it's not the same....

Back
Top Bottom