The Cure : Disintegration album preset

zecure

Inspired
Hi dudes,

Tried to make a preset for the Cure's famous Disintegration album.
You can use it for most of the songs.
Just need to change the tempo per song as the preset has dotted eight delays.
Enjoy. all feedback welcome !
PS : preset created with Fender US 79's reissue stratocaster and AXE FX II V6

Zecure

Attachments

• The Cure Disintegration.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 227
Ok guys, I have continued the work and have tone matched the "Fascination street" song from this album. The preset is attached. You can also use it for "Prayers for rain" if you modify tempo. have fun ! All feedback obviously welcome

Attachments

• The Cure Fascination street .syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 92
Ok guys, I have continued the work and have tone matched the "Fascination street" song from this album. The preset is attached. You can also use it for "Prayers for rain" if you modify tempo. have fun ! All feedback obviously welcome

Hmm. How'd you export that preset? The TMA block is empty.

Is this one doing the trick?

Attachments

• 021 - The Cure Fascination street.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 136
preset from Faith album

OK, I have been digging deeper into the Cure sounds and stopped at one of their darkest albums "Faith"
Attached you can find a preset for a song called the drowning man. Again if you play a bit with the delay you can use it for other songs too.

I have added a wah too which i bypassed as not used by Robert Smith but when linking it to a pedal (auto engage) it can create some really spooky sounds. Probably good to send the preset to two speakers/amps as i have put in a stereo cab with a short delay on one side.

Enjoy.. My next trip will probably take me to the "Kiss me, Kiss me" album. I will work on a preset for "The Kiss"

As always .. all feedback welcome

Attachments

• 197 - The Cure drowning man.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 38
hmm. don't use above preset as it has lost some effects when uploading
use this one instead

Attachments

• The Cure drowning man .syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 59
Back
Top Bottom