AFIII The best recording I've ever posted here

Oh, now that's just dang perty! Very enjoyable. I can't even tell if it's an acoustic or an electric doing the clean. What did you use for that shimmering tone?

Oh, now that's just dang perty! Very enjoyable. I can't even tell if it's an acoustic or an electric doing the clean. What did you use for that shimmering tone?

Cheers, AI! I used the neck pickup of my Les Paul, and I think a lot of that shimmer effect is attributable to the preset and a new set of strings.

Outstanding sound. I really had no idea the Axe FX III could be used as a full band-in-a-box even ignoring the drums. Now that you joked about it, I do not doubt that Cliff will end up implementing it.

Last edited:
Outstanding sound. I really had no idea the Axe FX III could be used as a full band-in-a-box even ignoring the drums. Now that you joked about it, I do not doubt that Cliff will end up implementing it.

You can route MIDI and usb in, so you could fractalize any audio via those formats.

This sounds fantastic.

What was the guitar for the arpeggiated clean guitar part?

Thanks, Budda! The guitar is a Les Paul(Traditional Pro II).

Outstanding sound. I really had no idea the Axe FX III could be used as a full band-in-a-box even ignoring the drums.

Cheers, GK! Yeah, I'm super impressed with how easy it is to create bass and synth tracks with this thing.

Love the Axe fx for bass too!
I think the Bass models in the III sound as good if not better than any bass tone I've been on stage with. If I were a REAL bass player (not a guitar player that needs to play bass sometimes to record) I'd buy a III just for that.

Back
Top Bottom