The"AxeFx II High Gain Test Clip" I did a month ago is a Full Song now! check it out

Hi guys ! some of you might remember this clip I uploaded about a month ago here is the entire song! hope you like it Im using a blend of the Das Metal amp with the Friedman HBE

AxeFx II High Gain Test Clip Full song (Work In progress) by The Astral Observatory on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Thanks for your time! :)
Ricky

REALLY diggin' this!!! I love the clean vibe you break into at about 4:00... and then you hold it's feeling through the heavy gain. Very very cool!! :)

You Tosin Abasi's brother or something? Sounds like alot of your playstyle is similar :p Digging the clips you got on soundcloud amigo!

You Tosin Abasi's brother or something? Sounds like alot of your playstyle is similar :p Digging the clips you got on soundcloud amigo!
LOL! I guess thats a really nice compliment ! haha and thank you!
Brilliant! When can I buy your album?
Thank you! and Im working on the album right now but if you want o stay updated you can go to my bands facebook page and like it :) Im constantly updating with clips and video playthrougs here is the link
The Astral Observatory - BandPage | Facebook

really nice!
Please let us forumitees know when your album is finished, i would love to support you!

Back
Top Bottom