The Axe-Fx does the 80's Part 1

I'm going to post my belated follow ups to this thread. I'll try to be more regular in my postings but don't hold me to it since I've been so prolific in these efforts.

That was quite good! I spent some time on your band's webpage for some time and listened to the other covers...I really enjoyed Call Me and Video Killed the Radio Star...brought back memories. Gotta tell you...I have a crush on Martha...I think she's a real hottie!

Nice tone and job on Jump. I enjoyed hearing your take.

Thanks, got lucky on that one. I'll edit the main posting later so the only thing that comes up when you click on it is Jump. I'll have to upload it to my new soundcloud account.

That was quite good! I spent some time on your band's webpage for some time and listened to the other covers...I really enjoyed Call Me and Video Killed the Radio Star...brought back memories. Gotta tell you...I have a crush on Martha...I think she's a real hottie!

Thanks for the compliments man, I appreciate it. And regarding Martha, I'm sure she'd appreciate that, I'm sure it will make her day to know that my fellow guitarists aren't drooling over my playing so much as her ;-) You might have seen her on season 3 of American Idol, I know it's been a while but she was on it, and yes she made it to Hollywood.

Last edited:
? all I get is blondie when I hit the link? and links to the outfield?

I just moved the track to SoundCloud so the direct link sends you straight to the file. Sorry about that. Links to the outfield are under my other posting Part 2, Brian Adams Summer of 69 is part 3 and so forth.

Back
Top Bottom