Thanks to Cliff and staff

I hadn't upgraded in awhile due to PC difficulties, so I went from 8.x to 9.03 recently and was absolutely blown away by the improvement. And 10.01 is just the cherry on top with the wonderful Marsha models. I'm ecstatic about the Axe-FX yet again. Thanks for all you do, Cliff!

A BIG thank you is the least i can do to the guys from fractal .... i also wanna say that for our european guys G66 rocks
big time to .. they really have a outstanding service ..

The product is a class of his own and the service is great ...

I've had my Standard now for a couple of years. It's hands down the best piece of gear I've ever owned. I can't imagine how the product or the support could be any better. My heartfelt thanks to all involved in its development.

I don't even have an Axe-Fx yet but I have met some people from Fractal/Atomic and they are indeed very nice people.

So I would still like to say thanks for providing this forum full of entertainment for a future Axe-Fx owner.

Cheers,

Mats N

+1

As one of the first thirty owners of a Standard in Europe I haven't felt any amp gas since I got it. Do I need to say anymore? Maybe that poweramp and FRFR gas is growing since then :)

Big thanks to Cliff, his staff and G66! You're the best (and you have probably saved me a lot of money I would have put into numerous amps otherwise)!

Let me add my voice to the chorus. These firmware updates are what other companies call new versions and charge a substantial upgrade fee for the update. Not to mention that these new amps and other tweaks are awesome sounding and truly improve the tone options for the player. Axe Fx (with an honorable mention to my Atomic Powered Wedge) is the single best music equipment purchase I have ever made.

The Axe FX has put the fun back into playing for me.

I'm gonna start selling a lot of my gear because I simply don't need it. I don't have GAS for any amps or pedals, 'cause I know I can nail it with the Axe, and I know that there will be more amp sim etc coming along, which makes every update just like Christmas. I can't understand why anyone wouldn't get an Axe FX.

Thanks Cliff. Thanks for your passion for guitar sounds and amps and thanks for your commitment to quality. Finally, thanks for your genius to be able to do all this amazing stuff!

;) Cliff, I'm new here and have not posted much as I'm just learning the ropes. I'm an old rocker that just can't seem to grow up and I love rock music and playing guitar. In fact, it is what keeps me young. I would like to add that I have purchased just about every piece of equipment (serious G.A.S.) you can imagine in the last 20 years chasing "the sound". I get every guitar magizine you can imagine and have seen the adds for the Axe Fx and always wondered what it was about. One night I stumbled on to a clip that Mark Day posted on Youtube and my musical life (and G.A.S.) has not been the same since. I'd just like to say THANK YOU to you, your crew (and the wonderful people on this forum) for a most amazing product. I REALLY think your magical little black box is going to change a lot of minds. God Speed Cliff and the Fractal team.

MJ

I placed my order for the Ultra yesterday. Something that I noticed is interesting: There are no used Axe Fx for sale anywhere I have been able to see. What does that tell you?

Tom in Albuquerque

not only has he made the best piece of gear I have ever came across but the axe-fx has been a huge factor in me wanting to get out and play live again!!

I've got the best recordings in my life with this unit

thanks so much!

The Axe-Fx has revolutionized the guitar with a complete backend processor. I'll never own another guitar amp, cabinet, or effect..

I just hope Cliff and the Fractal team don't tackle Guitar modeling/processing...my back account couldn't stand it, I would have to own them all! Thanks for a great product and awesome service.

+1000000000
Over 3 years using the Axe-FX. It really has made my life so much easier, can't believe Cliff is able to continue to improve it, and give all the updates for free!

Back
Top Bottom