Thanks, Peterson Tuners...

bleujazz3

Fractal Fanatic
Recently, a Peterson StroboStromp Mini replaced my sold StroboStomp HD. The Mini is a better fit for my Duo 24, and with a few tweaks, it was possible to program in several choice presets for several of my usual tunings. One lament I had when I reviewed the Mini was that I didn't own a USB A extension cable for the Mini's Micro USB cable, and Safari was not one of the supported browsers which allows connection from Mini to computer.

Briefly after reviewing the Mini, Peterson's service reached out to me and asked if they could help me with my Mini. All that was required was a download of a Mac-supported browser that was compatible with Peterson's connection assistant, and that my StroboStomp HD was previously registered.

Imagine my chagrin when it was evident that the HD was NOT registered. Fortunately, my HD serial number and date of purchase was kept on file, so without delay, the HD was registered.

Peterson's assistant reassured me that even without the HD registration, the tech would still help me connect to their connection assistant, and download any desired tuning presets that currently did not reside on the Mini.

I'm currently awaiting a USB A extension cable that will work with the supplied Micro USB cable. The tech said he'd walk me through accessing their Connection Assistant and downloading whatever I might need in addition to what the Mini already contains.

I just thought to offer this thanks to Peterson Tuners Customer Service for following up on my purchase and review, and going the extra mile by turning a typical purchase into an appreciative one.

I had a clip on Strobotuner that went through a battery every two or three months from when it was new. I thought it was normal until I read a post talking about how long a battery had lasted in one.
I was well more than a couple of years out of warranty and sent Peterson an email asking if mine was normal. They said no and sent me a brand new updated model for no charge and wouldn't accept any payment. They're tops in my book.

Back
Top Bottom