Thank You!!!

Hello, hope everybody is doing fine!

I have spent maybe 2/3 months with the AF3 + FC12.

Always wanted to try one, i've been following Fractal as a company from the first AXE FX days, however, never was able to afford it, living in South America...

Long story short, living in USA now, so pulled the trigger.

Yes, I know everything is amazing, soundwise, it is better than I ever expected. Did not take many hours to start making sounds that I love.

I think the best surprise besides the gear, is the people. This community is wonderfull, you don't see something like this very often.

To the Fractal team and all users which day to day are happy to help. THANK YOU!! Happy to be part of this community!!

Cheers!!

Last edited:
Hello, hope everybody is doing fine!

I have spent maybe 2/3 months with the AF3 + FC12.

Always wanted to try one, i've been following Fractal as a company from the first AXE FX days, however, never was able to afford it, living in South America...

Long story short, living in USA now, so pulled the trigger.

Yes, I know everything is amazing, soundwise, it is better than I ever expected. Did not take many hours to start making sounds that I love.

I think the best surprise besides the gear, is the people. This community is wonderfull, you don't see something like this very often.

To the Fractal team and all users which day to day are happy to help. THANK YOU!! Happy to be part of this community!!

Cheers!!
Welcome to the fractal community of awesomeness ;):)

Back
Top Bottom