Thank You to AXE-FX II Developers, Engineering Team, Staff and Assembly Crew!

kerrlehr

Experienced
I think that we need to lift you all up with our genuine gracious appreciation after weeks of serious anxiousness, and a few over the top comments. The release of your product is upon the near horizon and you still have much hard work to do for us. We want you to know that your hard work, ingenuity, creativity and immaculate attention to detail (even those details which may be a part of recent delays) are so very much appreciated here. We can and will thank you not only with our words, But soon, our music as a result of your work. You can count on this community of fine musicians, world wide and from many genres, posting our clips showing audibly just what our creative minds, fingers and souls can do with the result of the work of your kick butt TEAM.

A sincere and concerted... THANK YOU.

Do I hear an AMEN, Right on!, Hell yeah from my musician friends here for our TEAM FAS!

THANK YOU EACH AND ALL. Peace!:D

Of course & NICELY PUT Kerrlehr!! Michigan would like to take this opportunity to thank Cliff & team for all the hard work and creativeness that's been put into these fine products.
Sincerely,
Ken
(wonder if a lil' sucking up will get mah II any faster hehe)

Well done Team FAS. Much appreciated...so looking forward to putting forth music from FX II !!!

A big thank you!!!

Thank you Fractal. Not just for making your product. But more importantly for the continued commitment to get better. I have had a gt-10 since it came out, it is a pretty good pedal by itself. No where as good as the ultra, but not a bad unit for the price. I do not believe I will ever buy another boss product again because there is no after sales support. What you buy straight from the company is what you get for life of the product Fractal continues to develope and to improve with patches and now the ll and being a consumer I really appreciate that. So a big THANK YOU to all on the fractal team and even to all the members and moderators that keep this forum running.

AMEN! Thank you so much Cliff. Words cannot express the amount of gratitude for creating such an ingenious product. On top of that you have the best team to sport! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!!!!

Thanks for starting this thread. I couldn't agree more!

Thank you to the whole Fractal Audio team!

I don't know if I'll be able to score a II in the first run but it doesn't matter. You guys f*cking rule.

You guys don't just make fx processors....you guys've made history. Literally.

Cliff, you effin rule bro. Godspeed!

Not many people can translate whats in their head into reality and its amazing when you see it happen ........ Thanks Cliff !!! :)

Last edited:
Earlier today I decided to stop posting on this forum until the units shipped simply because I feel that a majority of people were being unrealistic, and were blinded by the fact that they know your first names, making them forget that your a company running a business that we all appreciate. Your working night and day to bring us a product and deserve the utmost respect from all of us. Thanks for everything, you guys are the absolute GREATEST. Not only are your products top notch, but your catering to your fan base and just down right personal approach leaves me an extremely loyal customer.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom