Thank you Leon Todd….

Leon is an excellent spokesperson for Fractal. Great demeanor, attitude and presentation. YT comment section can be a cesspool and he navigates it with ease. Good stuff.

Man, I remember the week waiting for my AxeFX to be delivered, I'm pretty sure I burned an imprint of Leon on my living room TV watching so many videos, most of them a couple times.

I just wish we could get the full Aussie experience with Leon dropping the word "cunt" at random in his videos.

Man, I remember the week waiting for my AxeFX to be delivered, I'm pretty sure I burned an imprint of Leon on my living room TV watching so many videos, most of them a couple times.

I just wish we could get the full Aussie experience with Leon dropping the word "cunt" at random in his videos.

The FM3 wasn't even on my radar until I stumbled across one of Leon's videos. Now I have one on the way, along with an FC6. I'll occupy my time until they arrive with, you guessed it, more videos.

He seems to genuinely love sharing his information, and I'm so glad he does. His presets have everything from straight good tones to very fun patches to play. His drone C and drone A patches are incredible.

Right there with you. Leon you're the man.

Yeah, that'd be a Patreon exclusive I'd sign up for in a heartbeat! Then again, him continuing to keep the cat fed also does the job.

Even if he charged for his content like most, I'd still be down for paying this Guy!

Its that good and kind of a Whiz at this, thanks my Man I appreciate you like a lot!

Back
Top Bottom