Thank you guys - Oh, and HI :D

Hey all,

Daniel from Silent Underground Studio here.
First time? post, though have been a member since I got my AXE II months and months ago.

I'm not much for forums usually, as I'm too busy to check in everyday and I always seem "lost" by the time I get back to them :(
But, if I'm around, I'd be more than happy to answer any questions regarding Silent Underground and specifically our IR packs or any other services we offer and also our Youtube Videos.

Now - and the actual point of this thread - was to just take a second to say a MASSIVE thank you to every person that has entered so far in our MFC-101 Giveaway.
The support has been overwhelming, and I am personally REALLY looking forward to getting this MFC-101 + Mission pedals sent off to the lucky winner when the comp is drawn!!

A HUGE thank you is in order for Matt and Adam and Ryan from Fractal - cause lets face it, those cats rock!!
And also a Massive thanks to Andrew from Independent Music in Australia - for getting the Fractal AND Mission gear together and sent out to me for this comp!!

Won't post links back to the Giveaway as I don't want to "Spam" the board - but we are easy enough to find via Google if anyone that hasn't enter wants to !!

Cheers guys,

Daniel Waldmann

thank you for giving us the opportunity to join such a contest! :) hope to get my tone matches soon!

I have iso'd out all the samples needed for your Tosin tone matches, as well as all the info I need to do them.
Will start on the actual TM's first thing in the morning (its 1am here now) - Should have them ready by lunch time :D

(would have had them done tonight, but was working on some Slash and Dimebag tones for a couple other guys)

No need to thank me guys. Thank YOU for your support !!
Will have more regular videos coming again soon, now that the initial stress of getting this comp together is over :D

I have no affiliation, so I'll post the link. :)

Silent Underground Studios - Comps

For $1.50 apiece, there's no reason to NOT try them out. Although I did warn my wife that the credit card bill would have four $1.50 charges from Silent Underground on it, since I knew she'd think that was odd....

Back
Top Bottom