Legacy Testing my Fishman Fluence pickups.

Yes they are dead quiet, I think they are great (on a Squier Strat). I have not yet heard the Humbucker version. These tones sound fine!

Very nice clean "Stratty" tone. I have a EJ Strat which I like a lot and it has great Strat pickup tone, but that ol' authentic single coil hum. I could do without the hum personally...

Very nice clean "Stratty" tone. I have a EJ Strat which I like a lot and it has great Strat pickup tone, but that ol' authentic single coil hum. I could do without the hum personally...
HIghly recommend giving it a go....the only inconvenient thing is charging the battery, but otherwise, sorta a game-changer.

HIghly recommend giving it a go....the only inconvenient thing is charging the battery, but otherwise, sorta a game-changer.

At the moment I am using a 9 volt battery which will give me 200 hours playing time.I will buy the lithium rechargeable battery in the future and then I think it is no longer an inconvenience.
I think they sound great, look like single coils, sound like single coils, without the noise and a good volume taper without loss of high frequencies.
And the strat I put them in is a custom shop and I think it is an improvement of something that already was very good.

Phil.

At the moment I am using a 9 volt battery which will give me 200 hours playing time.I will buy the lithium rechargeable battery in the future and then I think it is no longer an inconvenience.
I think they sound great, look like single coils, sound like single coils, without the noise and a good volume taper without loss of high frequencies.
And the strat I put them in is a custom shop and I think it is an improvement of something that already was very good.

Phil.
i have the lithium installed on my Strat, the inconvenience is usually of my own stupid doing, if I forget to unplug it from precious without the charger and it drains....
this discussion and a little early am noodling reminds me how great these Fluence really are..I'm gassing to try the Bucker versions on something...

Back
Top Bottom