• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Test with Stereo FRFR Speakers (ambient sound)

Zedhed

Experienced
Honestly Marco, you'd sound great no matter what you played through!

Man that sustain was sublime, always a pleasure listening to you play.

Were they the Active or Passive units?

Zedhed

Experienced
I've been waiting to see what happens with availability of some Atomic Clr Neo's but I'm tired of the never ending wait, so I'm going to give these a good hard look.....let the research begin.

Have you played through the RS MF 10?

Last edited:

Marco Fanton

Power User
Vendor
I've been waiting to see what happens with availability of some Atomic Cle Neo's but I'm tired of the never ending wait, so I'm going to give these a good hard look.....let the research begin.

Have you played through the RS MF 10?
as you can see in the title and the description these are Elis.8 model

RVG

Thanks Marco. Is there a big difference between the Elis.8 and the MF10. What would you recommand me for playing at home and doing small gigs (those gigs are with a singer and backing tracks (no live drums, bass, keys...). The podium volume don't have to be high because we also use a small PA for the audience.

PS: I use the Axe FX3

Thanks

cybermgk

Inspired
OMG, the stereo soundscape captured with just ambient recording, frigging amazing.

And awesome sustain face and 'mug' to the camera around 3:56-8 :D

Top Bottom