FS Taylor K26ce Grand Symphony Hawaiian Koa acoustic

garyrogue

Inspired
Beautiful 2015 Taylor K26ce Grand Symphony model Hawaiian Koa Acoustic/Electric Guitar. I'm the 2nd owner, but the guitar was gigged professionally a couple times a month...Had a re-fret with stainless frets same size as the originals a short tine ago so there in excellent condition. Was checked over by a very good player/tech so it plays & sounds excellent with no string buzz. It does have some very minor dings and scratches from being used, but nothing bad at all. It's a very solid guitar that was never abused. Comes in the Taylor hard-shell case with everything that comes with them new. Just a very nice guitar. This 2015 has a solid Hawaiian Koa top, back, and sides for a warm, complex sound with sweet overtones. Equipped with Taylor’s Expression System 2 electronics. This is great for both strummers and fingerstyle players. And the slimmer waist makes it easier to handle for those that feel the dreadnought is just too big for them. This is a very versatile guitar. I should mention that there a few indentations in the finish between ~1-3rd fret on bass side of neck also a few on back of neck. I think original owner did a lot of capo use. Also a flake of finish chipped off on the back ~6x1mm. $3000.00 shipped conus. Paypal FF, venmo or cover fees. I'll consider trades for a 12 fretter, cutaway, neck width 1.75 or less, and prefer shorter scale.
thanks Thanks Gary
· 25-1/2” scale
1.75 at nut
Ebony fretboard with Island Vine inlay
CV bracing with relief rout for superior resonance
Gold Taylor tuners
Deluxe bone nut and saddle
Taylor Hardshell Brown case
hbnncfO.jpg

rbJzQQW.jpg

DxZRzfv.jpg

PWyZBQT.jpg