Tap tempo issue

Unless you are making large tempo adjustments like 100 bpm to 200 bpm. As was alluded to earlier, it would take several taps to set the desired tempo. Knowing that it only takes two taps to register a new tempo, making it much quicker, is useful information in this scenario.

Yes, if you're way off from the start, stop tapping and let the display timeout, and restart with a fresh set of taps.

Thanks for hanging with me guys. The AX8 is a change up from the others in so many ways that I’ve spent so many days trying to recreate some of my old tones/presets and setup some new ones that sometimes you become blind to something staring you in the face. Tap tempo is simple stuff. I’m no newbie to tweaking and fractal gear. The Fractal gear is “design of genius “ stuff. It’d be great to figure this out. I’ll look up how to remove the hold function and try it today when I get a moment. It’s been an adventure in trying to create a downsize rig using the AX8 but a good one thanks to Fractal and the forum peeps. I’ll post my results when done.

Back
Top Bottom