Tap Tempo for trem, rotary, etc. ?

TonyGring

Inspired
I'm trying to get the I/A button on my GCP that I use for tap tempo for my delays to also adjust the tempo/rate for tremelo , rotary, etc. I've gone to the trem block in the layout, hit edit and changed tempo from "none" to 1/4 and when I hit the tap tempo I/A button, it's not chaging the trem rate. There's got to be something I'm not doing correctly. I was succesful assigning tap tempo to my delays. Where am I going wrong? Thanks!

Can you indicate whether or not a tempo change from the TEMPO controls on the front panel is changing the Trem/Rotary speeds?

I got it. What a bonehead. I was trying to change the tempo in the "rate" parameter list, not the "tempo dial" on the first basic edit page that comes up when the trem block is highlighted and the "edit" button is pushed. I did this now for my chorus and will for rotary as well. Thanks for the quick response. I was looking much deeper than I needed to!

It's really great to know that there is help here when you need it. It's also quite reassuring to figure something out on your own as well. It's another step on the Axe path. Thanks very much to both of you...

Back
Top Bottom