Talked myself down off the ledge...

MrShredX

Inspired
Almost lost my mind and sold my Standard...

I'm a doofus...

It's safely here at home in it's rack...meanwhile, I'm going to get setup to record so I can really make this thing work...and save up for an Ultra...

Again, I'm a doofus...For some reason I thought I wanted to go back to tube amps...hah

Shannon

I totally understand about wanting change. But I think if I ever sold my Axe FX, with the exception of going to an ultra. it would be the biggest sellers remorse story of my life....

SouthernShred said:
Almost lost my mind and sold my Standard...

I'm a doofus...

It's safely here at home in it's rack...meanwhile, I'm going to get setup to record so I can really make this thing work...and save up for an Ultra...

Again, I'm a doofus...For some reason I thought I wanted to go back to tube amps...hah

Shannon

You should go buy another one and have a friend lock it away just in case you loose your mind again! ;)

I believe in keeping at least one tube amp around just for those moments, and to remind yourself occassionally what the "real" thing is like, both good and bad. :D

Plugged into my Old Boogie Mark 1 the other day with just a BB Preamp to goose it. Nothin' wrong with that.

prsboog-033.jpg

Back
Top Bottom