Talk Box?

If you want to do this pretty convincingly, entirely in the box, and don't need to actually speak words, check this out. The preset was built specifically for 'Living on a Prayer', But many have taken it and repurposed it for other songs, not requiring speech.

The Eagles-'Those Shoes', Pink Floyd-'Pigs', Joe Walsh-'Rocky Mountain Way', Motely Crue-'Kickstart My Heart', Alice in Chains-'Man in the Box', Weezer-'Beverly Hills', etc...

P.S. Sorry for the commercial post.

Hey mate, really nice preset! Do you also have the 6.02 updated version on sale?

Update. Went with the MXR Talkbox. Very impressive piece of gear and it does exactly what you expect it to do. Takes some getting used to but you pretty much nail the sound on any talkbox song out there. I’ll admit it’s a bit gimmicky and not sure I’ll find a place for it in my original music but for banging out some frampton, Joe Walsh etc it’s fantastic.

Hey mate, really nice preset! Do you also have the 6.02 updated version on sale?
Not yet. The 4.01 (FM3) version should work okay. Waiting for the 'Dyna-Cab' firmware to get released and then update everything. My presets use, almost exclusively, custom IRs. So the 'Dyna-Cab' stuff itself will likely only directly affect a couple of them?

Moke is a legend!! He puts so much time and effort into his presets and this one is exceptional. I would not hesitate purchasing as these are incredible value for money, plus Moke also gives free updates as firmware is improved.

Back
Top Bottom