Taking a break for 2 weeks or so

Mahalo for all that you have done. As a newbie and slowly get into it I have watched some of your vids (sent a donation) and check out your responses on the forum. Enjoy the the time! In fact I need watch more in a few days.

Wishing you an enjoyable and relaxed time of- R & R CHRIS,, You`ve been very helpful not only to me but to many musicians , Patience is one of your great Virtues

Truly appreciate the contributions. I am in the same situation in another forum. Got to make a very intentional effort to strike a balance between doing it for fun and losing the joy in it. Best wishes and enjoy the break.

I am sure everyone will understand. If you are a professional, which you are, you time is not free. Your good deeds will reward you in the future. :)

hey guys, thanks for all the support and kind words. you might see me answering some threads here today. since i released my AX8 Beginner's Guide video today, i'm checking the forum for a few things, and sniping some threads along the way. my break from this is only allowing me to do other work for some other things, so it's def not a relaxation break ;)

ok guys, i've been posting a bit the past few days, but from today on, i'm fully going into radio silence mode. a TON of work to do, i will not be answering anything. just a heads up. i received a lot of emails this week :) see ya!

ps get my AX8 Beginner's Guide video and more at my Selz shop ;) https://axefxtutorials.selz.com

Back
Top Bottom