Tacoma Guitar Festival

I'm going! Oh Wait..... Yes I will be there. just saw hug out with Andy last Friday. he's coming. :) See you there
I'm really looking forward to it! I haven't seen either of you play since Vai Academy, and on top of that this will be my first show since COVID. The chance to maybe pick up some cool gear is a bonus too.

Dang. We don’t have anything like that where I live. Every time I see this thread it reminds me of an old Zappa song. ‘A horny little Jewish princess, with a garlic aroma that could level Tacoma’.

I'm really looking forward to it! I haven't seen either of you play since Vai Academy, and on top of that this will be my first show since COVID. The chance to maybe pick up some cool gear is a bonus too.
I'll Be at the Tacoma Guitar festival in two weeks May 21-22 along with Andy Timmons. :)

I'll be there, and have gone a couple times over the last couple of years outside of COVID. I've only ever been through the buy/sell areas though and not gotten see any of the performances/clinics. I intend to change that this year :)

Dang. We don’t have anything like that where I live. Every time I see this thread it reminds me of an old Zappa song. ‘A horny little Jewish princess, with a garlic aroma that could level Tacoma’.
And that was saying something, because when Zappa would have been there, Tacoma smelled baaaad!

Haven't made my mind up whether to trek across the mountains to the festival.

I had a Tacoma acoustic. Great guitar. Then Fender bought them. Don't know if they closed them down or not.

Back
Top Bottom