Tablet with wireless USB

J.DavidAX8

Hello guys. I would like to start using a tablet for control wireless my AX8.To be able to listen from a certain distance from the Ax8 and monitors is really helpful when I do subtles tweak of my presets for a especific space.

So after read some about fracpad and that Yamaha usb wireless adaptor I sawthat it can be done.
Now, what do I need to buy?

For the moment I have the samsumg tablet of my girlfriend with android 7 to test fracpad. I installed the demo version but It doesn't, I downloaded from e-junkie. It is because I need to buy the real version?

Then. Which will work better, fracpad or the axe edit in a tablet with windows? That will really decide about which tablet to buy (any recomendations??), cause I want to do the right choice and dont regret.

Do the USB wireless work with both, axe edit and fracpad?
Many thanks

Ax8Edit can't be used wirelessly. Fracpad is the only option there.

I use it with an iPad pro 9.7 and the Yamaha adapter and it works flawlessly every time. I don't know what to tell you about Android tablets but I'm sure someone will pipe up about them.

The UD-BT01 works pretty well on Android 7+
However it's recommended to use ios for wireless fracpad operating.
Anyway you can try both versions for free

Another option is to use a long cable out of your ax8 and bring the whole unit out the front with you.

Back
Top Bottom