Synth Bug 16.01 ([NOT A BUG]

tfodor

Inspired
Hey Guys!

Think I might have found a bug. I'm trying to have 1 scene with my synth set at "sine wave" in the voice 1 section, and a sawtooth wave on a different scene. When saving different settings, the axe still defaults both to either sine or sawtooth, whichever was recently saved.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a bug. When using scenes, you can only save X/Y and bypass state of the blocks on a per scene basis. Also, you can use 2 scene controllers to alter the value of assignable parameters between scenes. Now, because the synth block neither have X/Y state, nor the waveform parameter is assignable, your only choice is to use 2 synth blocks, one with sine and the other with sawtooth waveform, and bypass one or the other in your scenes.

It's not a bug. When using scenes, you can only save X/Y and bypass state of the blocks on a per scene basis. Also, you can use 2 scene controllers to alter the value of assignable parameters between scenes. Now, because the synth block neither have X/Y state, nor the waveform parameter is assignable, your only choice is to use 2 synth blocks, one with sine and the other with sawtooth waveform, and bypass one or the other in your scenes.

Ah! Sorry guys. My mistake. Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom