Implemented Synth Block

agreed on the synth. this is really the only thing i miss after having an axe fx II

I'm really enjoying the newly added synth block, but I was wondering, would it be possible to have a second synth block like in the Axe in the next firware? I was trying to replicate the amazing bagpipe tone that an user made, but it is necessary to have a second block to nail the drone sound.

I'm really enjoying the newly added synth block, but I was wondering, would it be possible to have a second synth block like in the Axe in the next firware? I was trying to replicate the amazing bagpipe tone that an user made, but it is necessary to have a second block to nail the drone sound.

My guess is no. You may also be able to replicate the drone using X/Y and a looper. Try to be creative, there may be a way to get what you want.

My guess is no. You may also be able to replicate the drone using X/Y and a looper. Try to be creative, there may be a way to get what you want.
You're right, perhaps with the looper you can get away with it. To be honest I've never thought about it, my bad! I'll have a go.

Back
Top Bottom