Wish Synth block improvements

i've been asking for some improvements for a long time, but no dice. it hasn't changed much since beginning. a proper adsr and the ability to modulate one voice with another, are my main two wishes. a master filter, portamento and the ability to allow a small amount of dry attack through (controlled by an adsr) are all things which can be achieved at the moment with some fiddling around, but they would be nice of have built in. keep asking....if cliff sees there's interest and it's possible to make the changes without a bit hit on cpu etc we might get lucky.

Having gotten hooked on analog synthesis in high school in the early 80s (fueled by Rush, Styx, Queen, and the first few minutes of Van Halen's 1984 album), I can't not think that the Axe has the bones and guts to fantabulosusly model synthesizers. All that I see lacking in the synth block is the ability to receive MIDI note on/off messages. Unlock that door, and I think if FAS recruited a synth nerd or two, a whole new musical domain opens up.

Back
Top Bottom